Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WIP - reflections


Hmmm.... I had to stop and remind myself to do this thing the proper way.

I made up the sky color and it was just perfect for the lightest water color. I got a little carried away. Painting this particular part of the water is like putting the icing on the cake- pulls everything together and finishes it all off beautifully.... except, I was trying to ice a cake that wasn't there yet.

It was so very hard to stop myself from icing thin air, because icing is so very yummy, you know.

I decided to try to distract myself with some blue. Unfortunately there isn't a lot of that particular blue in the picture, so now I have to find something else to distract me with so I can bake the cake....um.. so to speak.

Its 9:27 PM and I'm feeling a little moonstruck. Its amazing how life changes when a child comes into it. This used to be early.

No comments: