Monday, September 19, 2011

Back for a short while!

This is more of a test run than anything. My regular blog is not accessible to me via iPhone, yet, so this is the way to go for a bit.

Let's talk November 2011.....
I've been preparing for almost a year now for the 2011 Fall Show at Whistle Pik Galleries where Wanda Choate, Jerry Ricketson, Brian Grimm and I will be showcased. I am very excited about all the new work that will go up. I have ten new pieces going into the show (plus whatever tiny Plein air bits I do, and really like, from now to then). I know Brian has some ginormous paintings I am dying to see, and I have had a few glimpses of the absolute beauty Wanda has coming. Jerry's new paintings are total mystery to me at this point, but I love his work, so it's worth the wait.
The reception is Friday November 4..... And I'd send you a link to Whistle Pik's event page, but I don't know how to do that on this app! Hahaha!

I attached an image of one of my Show pieces to this post and am not sure how it will turn out, but here are the specs on it:

Just Like the Good Old Days, But Older
30"x40"
Oil on canvas

4 comments:

martinealison said...

Un bien belle peinture... Un très belle harmonie de couleurs et j'aime la lumière qui vient effleurer le paysage.
gros bisous

Sara Winters said...

Merci beaucoup! Vous etes merveilleux de le dire!

Sara Winters said...

Hmm.. When I opened this blog post on my phone, the image was cut in half. Is everyone seeing only a portion of the image?

designfirm said...

very beautiful....