Monday, January 19, 2009

Oh how exciting!

8"x 10"
Oil on Canvas Board

I thought these photos were lost forever, but I found them today! These were some of my favorites. I was so proud of them. Some realtor in Grand Junction bought them.

8"x 10"
Oil on Canvas Board

I cannot remember their names for the life of me. I took the reference photos when Brad and I were summer vacationing in Squamish, BC.

I loved the Squamish Yacht Club. It had rusty old fishing boats docked next to prim little sailboats. I ran around taking photos and trying to paint in the wind and cold while Brad was climbing. These three were done in the studio from photos. All of the on-site paintings were wipers.

16"x 20"
Oil on Canvas

It was summer, but it was cold. I loved it.

Looking at these makes me want to paint more boats.
The first painting is my favorite.

No comments: